INSURANCE & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
+33 1 53 83 85 30
- Risk Management
- Restructuring of Insurance Contracts
- Insurance Engineering
- Implementation of Cost Reduction Plans
- Multi-function, multi-business and multi-site management
- Management of Business
- Transformation Projects
- Complex Negotiations
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Elie has had a career spanning more than 30 years in insurance, shipping, new technologies and generally international trade, particularly in EMEA, Asia and Oceania.
- From Dec. 2003 to Feb. 2018 - CMA CGM S.A., 3rd largest shipowner in the world, 30,000 employees, US $ 21 billion in turnover
- From 2003 to 2012, Elie headed the activity of the group's Agencies throughout the EMEA, Asia and Oceania zone;
- He participates in the creation or acquisition of subsidiaries and maritime agencies and the establishment of joint ventures;
- In 2012, he became head of the "Information Systems" and "Insurance" departments of the Group;
- It renegotiates all Insurance contracts, resulting in an annual saving of 24% on the annual budget of + € 100 million;
- It creates a new activity of insurance sales by agencies that generates an annual margin of + $ 25 million;
- He is launching a very important IT transformation project on SAP with a Budget of 400 M € over 5 years
- It secures the information system and sets up a double data center with the renegotiation of outsourcing contracts;
- During the crisis from 2009 to 2010, he put in contact and directly negotiated the entry into the Capital of CMA CGM of an investor for a total amount of USD 850 Million;
- 1986 - MBA - Barney School of Business, Hartford University, Connecticut.
- 1985 - Bachelor of Science (mention) - Mechanical Engineering, San Diego State University, USA.