ATTORNEY MEMBER OF BEIJING BAR
Mr. Caihong LIN is the founder and the main partner of Jingsh Law Firm in China.
He is graduated from Beijing University.
Caihong is a senior practicing lawyer with 16 years’ experience in real estate, finance, financial innovation, asset securitization, mergers and acquisitions and equity investment.
Numerous cases he handled have been widely reported by Chinese medias such as:
- The privatization of housing units in Yongjia, Wenzhou
- A lawsuit against the Wenzhou government regarding the historical village reconstruction in Jiang Jia Qiao, Wenzhou.
- The first case supervised and handled by the State Council in 2008 involving an amount of 3.7 billion $.
- A case of illegal fund-raising in Xingbang, Anhui Province
- A case of illegal fund-raising of Wenzhou Liren Group
- A case against Toyota on defective accelerator pedal of Toyota RAV4